Thursday, June 7, 2012

All that Glitters!!!

 Hello dearies!!!

I guess i have not appeared here since last year's December!! @___@ gosh..that's quite a long long time..
Mercury level  raised quite high in Kathmandu ..Political hotch potch made our minds numb, after effects were bewildering for each and everyone and its still threatening us in many ways...

Anyways, Summer is on its peak these days....sun is shining immaculately bright....
Despite the hotness in weather, warm air and not to forget the dusty roads of Kathmandu, I consider Summer time as the perfect  phase of the year....I like everything of summer!!! Be it the sun...wind.... long days....laziness...yawns :P....naps...loss of appetite..cold water...ice cream ...fan...sunsets....flip flops....shorts.... pheeww..........and the list goes on and on :D

Welcoming summer has alwz been fun!!
This summer time, i made some really "bright" purchases! P.S.  i wanted to give a synonym for summer purchases..;) LOL

m lovin' these!!!!
Firstly, its a pair of  golden flats....well.....that surely hits my mind with all those glitters...;) hehe I bought this "Roman"  inspired flats at Basantapur...i am calling it "Roman" as its not gladiator shoes as well..i mean it just have straps and a buckle...:O  I really loved the color when i first saw it... and it has got that leather sole which impressed me more and finally those golden straps....ooooo they are adjustable!!! then it was my quick purchase....:) i feel its trendy yet too comfy and goes with any attire...plus point??? definitely YES!!

Just see the straps....not my big feet! :P















 Secondly, it gotta be my black pumps...with some shiny studs all over. I bought this at New road after 3 days of "shoe hunting".....whooaaa that was  pretty tough !! It has got an inch high rubber sole...the material is synthetic, with some designer holes on it! ;) and of course the show stopper would be those teeny weeny shiny studs...:D.... Well it reminds me of some Marc Jacobs Flats....and who doesn't love those simplistic designs of Marc Jacobs??  

This thing is surely inspired by Marc Jacobs!!! ;)

Loved the sole....



hmm....definitely stands out!!



An addition to my "treasure box" ! :P

And the last one are these pair of plate earrings .....awweee look at them.....they are simple yet bold.....looks like a chunk of metal but still easy to wear and carry out!



So these are some of my summer glitterati...hope u guys liked 'em..:D





ll keep on posting...till then ...Toodles!!! XOXO 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy eet on black huh... nice

Unknown said...

....and sexy goldie Romanian style

Rasana said...

happy feet!! hehehe i totally likes.:):)