Friday, June 29, 2012

THE PLACE OF MY BELONGINGS....





A small quarantine space…
It gets names in accordance to my wishes
It gets transformed following my imaginations
Sometimes I call it a cheap rampant ground,
Sometimes an unannounced ramp…
Sometimes a lane of struggle...
Sometimes a path of joy…
I can convert it into a staircase for my dreams too…


 This place pours me with the actual happiness and
Accessorize with so much enthusiasm as if i live for it….

Despite, it took so many things away from me
Left me, ignored for multiple times
Filled me with dissatisfaction,
Exaggerated my anger and elasticized my boredom
But still I feel the vibes here are so positive….
It energizes me to keep up my faith,
It provides me an extra adrenaline to maintain my attitude
It influences me to opt its desires….
It still makes me want to share a little warmth of my presence….

I can embrace it for all those optimistic sparks and hate it for all those pessimistic charms
After all it’s my place …
Place of my belongings...


No comments: